Resilience Butte County Proud IPA
Pours an inch of head with small bubbles. The color is a deep auburn with hues of red throughout. Very clear for a darker IPA. The aroma smells like fresh pine and hints of grass. A strong up-front bitterness and copper flavor blends well with the taste of dark malts and pine. Like most Sierra Nevada IPAs, there is an up-front strong carbonation and dryness that opens your taste buds to the great balance of malts and Cascade hops. Where it differs from most Sierra Nevada IPAs is its rich red color and the perception that you are drinking a perfect meld between a red and rye IPA. This Ale was brewed to help those who were impacted by the Northern California Camp Fire, and Sierra Nevada's passion and love is evident in this high quality offering.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Pollyannabanana commented on beer Thirsty Frog Red Ale. 11 minutes ago
- jbcurtis and 1 other added a rating for Angelica. 1 hour ago
- IPAman listened to Christmas Show 2018. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Purple Haze. 2 hours ago
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Infinite Wishes 2017. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Amarilla Gorilla IPA. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Citrus Wheat Beer. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity