Resilience Butte County Proud IPA
Pours an inch of head with small bubbles. The color is a deep auburn with hues of red throughout. Very clear for a darker IPA. The aroma smells like fresh pine and hints of grass. A strong up-front bitterness and copper flavor blends well with the taste of dark malts and pine. Like most Sierra Nevada IPAs, there is an up-front strong carbonation and dryness that opens your taste buds to the great balance of malts and Cascade hops. Where it differs from most Sierra Nevada IPAs is its rich red color and the perception that you are drinking a perfect meld between a red and rye IPA. This Ale was brewed to help those who were impacted by the Northern California Camp Fire, and Sierra Nevada's passion and love is evident in this high quality offering.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Stone IPA. 16 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Evolution of the Barrel. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Fiend Without a Face. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Just Outstanding IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity