Resilience Butte County Proud IPA
Pours an inch of head with small bubbles. The color is a deep auburn with hues of red throughout. Very clear for a darker IPA. The aroma smells like fresh pine and hints of grass. A strong up-front bitterness and copper flavor blends well with the taste of dark malts and pine. Like most Sierra Nevada IPAs, there is an up-front strong carbonation and dryness that opens your taste buds to the great balance of malts and Cascade hops. Where it differs from most Sierra Nevada IPAs is its rich red color and the perception that you are drinking a perfect meld between a red and rye IPA. This Ale was brewed to help those who were impacted by the Northern California Camp Fire, and Sierra Nevada's passion and love is evident in this high quality offering.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Seafarer Kölsch. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Dogfish Head Punkin Ale. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Out Of Your Gourd Pumpkin Porter. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Game of Thrones: Three-Eyed Raven. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Alligator. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Thousands of Money. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Mountain Standard Double Black IPA (Barrel Aged). 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Big Juicy IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity