Resilience Butte County Proud IPA
Pours an inch of head with small bubbles. The color is a deep auburn with hues of red throughout. Very clear for a darker IPA. The aroma smells like fresh pine and hints of grass. A strong up-front bitterness and copper flavor blends well with the taste of dark malts and pine. Like most Sierra Nevada IPAs, there is an up-front strong carbonation and dryness that opens your taste buds to the great balance of malts and Cascade hops. Where it differs from most Sierra Nevada IPAs is its rich red color and the perception that you are drinking a perfect meld between a red and rye IPA. This Ale was brewed to help those who were impacted by the Northern California Camp Fire, and Sierra Nevada's passion and love is evident in this high quality offering.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Backroad Vanilla Porter. 45 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to It's a Trappist!. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Gin-Barrel-Aged Tripel. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for The Devil's Invention. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Olympia Beer. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to From the Archives Part 1. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Levadura. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Stout at the Devil