Resilience Butte County Proud IPA
Pours an inch of head with small bubbles. The color is a deep auburn with hues of red throughout. Very clear for a darker IPA. The aroma smells like fresh pine and hints of grass. A strong up-front bitterness and copper flavor blends well with the taste of dark malts and pine. Like most Sierra Nevada IPAs, there is an up-front strong carbonation and dryness that opens your taste buds to the great balance of malts and Cascade hops. Where it differs from most Sierra Nevada IPAs is its rich red color and the perception that you are drinking a perfect meld between a red and rye IPA. This Ale was brewed to help those who were impacted by the Northern California Camp Fire, and Sierra Nevada's passion and love is evident in this high quality offering.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Hop Troll: Amarillo. 54 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Fairy Nectar London. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Flora. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Art Car IPA. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Rogue Creamery 80th Anniversary Ale. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Bourbon Council. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Hop Hunter IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity