Resilience Butte County Proud IPA
Pours an inch of head with small bubbles. The color is a deep auburn with hues of red throughout. Very clear for a darker IPA. The aroma smells like fresh pine and hints of grass. A strong up-front bitterness and copper flavor blends well with the taste of dark malts and pine. Like most Sierra Nevada IPAs, there is an up-front strong carbonation and dryness that opens your taste buds to the great balance of malts and Cascade hops. Where it differs from most Sierra Nevada IPAs is its rich red color and the perception that you are drinking a perfect meld between a red and rye IPA. This Ale was brewed to help those who were impacted by the Northern California Camp Fire, and Sierra Nevada's passion and love is evident in this high quality offering.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Avant Garde. 7 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Blueberry Trainwreck. 48 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to Pelican. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Davy Brown Ale. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Hell or High Watermelon Wheat Beer. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mojo so Dope IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity