Resilience Butte County Proud IPA
Pours an inch of head with small bubbles. The color is a deep auburn with hues of red throughout. Very clear for a darker IPA. The aroma smells like fresh pine and hints of grass. A strong up-front bitterness and copper flavor blends well with the taste of dark malts and pine. Like most Sierra Nevada IPAs, there is an up-front strong carbonation and dryness that opens your taste buds to the great balance of malts and Cascade hops. Where it differs from most Sierra Nevada IPAs is its rich red color and the perception that you are drinking a perfect meld between a red and rye IPA. This Ale was brewed to help those who were impacted by the Northern California Camp Fire, and Sierra Nevada's passion and love is evident in this high quality offering.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Poleeko Pale Ale. 22 minutes ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Congress Street IPA. 36 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Freak Parade. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 listened to LA LA Land. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Tell-Tale Tart. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to From the Archives Part 1. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Alaskan Kölsch. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity