Resilience Butte County Proud IPA
Pours an inch of head with small bubbles. The color is a deep auburn with hues of red throughout. Very clear for a darker IPA. The aroma smells like fresh pine and hints of grass. A strong up-front bitterness and copper flavor blends well with the taste of dark malts and pine. Like most Sierra Nevada IPAs, there is an up-front strong carbonation and dryness that opens your taste buds to the great balance of malts and Cascade hops. Where it differs from most Sierra Nevada IPAs is its rich red color and the perception that you are drinking a perfect meld between a red and rye IPA. This Ale was brewed to help those who were impacted by the Northern California Camp Fire, and Sierra Nevada's passion and love is evident in this high quality offering.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 38 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 2 hours ago
- martincolon added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for New Glory Farmhouse. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Mount Kenya IPA. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Le Merle. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for 805. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity