Color is dark gold or light amber. Two fingers of white foamy head and nice retention. Aroma is floral and fresh. On the taste, we get a variety of hop flavors, including citrus, tropical fruit, berry, and pine. But the citrus and pine definitely dominate. Doughy, bready malts give it a nice balance, and the mouthfeel is well displayed. We'd call this a West Coast style IPA but with relatively low bitterness. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Capitulation. 53 minutes ago
- Missy19 listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Summer Solstice. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Jubel 2015. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Naja Imperial Red IPA. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Supplication. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity