Color is dark gold or light amber. Two fingers of white foamy head and nice retention. Aroma is floral and fresh. On the taste, we get a variety of hop flavors, including citrus, tropical fruit, berry, and pine. But the citrus and pine definitely dominate. Doughy, bready malts give it a nice balance, and the mouthfeel is well displayed. We'd call this a West Coast style IPA but with relatively low bitterness. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 41 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other listened to From the Archives Part 1. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Piraat Ale. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Saison Nouveau. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Consecration. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity