Color is dark gold or light amber. Two fingers of white foamy head and nice retention. Aroma is floral and fresh. On the taste, we get a variety of hop flavors, including citrus, tropical fruit, berry, and pine. But the citrus and pine definitely dominate. Doughy, bready malts give it a nice balance, and the mouthfeel is well displayed. We'd call this a West Coast style IPA but with relatively low bitterness. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Help Yourself Batch 2. 40 minutes ago
- spaceman23 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Perpetual Haze. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Zaftig Wee Heavy. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Sam Adams Pumpkin Batch. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Game of Thrones: Queen of the Seven Kingdoms. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Independent IPA. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity