Color is dark gold or light amber. Two fingers of white foamy head and nice retention. Aroma is floral and fresh. On the taste, we get a variety of hop flavors, including citrus, tropical fruit, berry, and pine. But the citrus and pine definitely dominate. Doughy, bready malts give it a nice balance, and the mouthfeel is well displayed. We'd call this a West Coast style IPA but with relatively low bitterness. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 17 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lustro. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 listened to Summertime Brews. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 120 Minute IPA. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Pelican. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Trellis Buster. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Summer Love Ale. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Rod Rye. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity