Color is dark gold or light amber. Two fingers of white foamy head and nice retention. Aroma is floral and fresh. On the taste, we get a variety of hop flavors, including citrus, tropical fruit, berry, and pine. But the citrus and pine definitely dominate. Doughy, bready malts give it a nice balance, and the mouthfeel is well displayed. We'd call this a West Coast style IPA but with relatively low bitterness. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Partying Past Burning Bridges. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Indian Brown Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Petty. 2 hours ago
- HansKennedy30 commented on beer Lunch IPA. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for New Ish Who Dis?. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tulsa Twister. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Sip of Sunshine. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Citra Flash Mob. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity