Pours a golden straw color, crystal clear, with a flow of bubbles that never seems to end. One finger of white, foamy head that is pretty long lasting as well. Doughy, grainy aroma. The taste is malt forward, with pilsner malt and lots of flavors of soft, white bread. We get an underlying sweetness, again like sweet bread. Hops are mild, with floral and earthy notes. Creamy, soft mouthfeel, with a clean and refreshing finish. Overall a spectacular Kölsch that makes us want to book a trip to Cologne!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Heart of Stone. 35 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Hop Sounds. 58 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Fat Head's Head Hunter. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for ALL CAPS. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Trumer Pils. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 75 Minute IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity