Pours a golden straw color, crystal clear, with a flow of bubbles that never seems to end. One finger of white, foamy head that is pretty long lasting as well. Doughy, grainy aroma. The taste is malt forward, with pilsner malt and lots of flavors of soft, white bread. We get an underlying sweetness, again like sweet bread. Hops are mild, with floral and earthy notes. Creamy, soft mouthfeel, with a clean and refreshing finish. Overall a spectacular Kölsch that makes us want to book a trip to Cologne!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Zonker Stout. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Stouting Match. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Saint Archer Mosaic IPA. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for The Penske File. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Sin-Tax. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Blazing World. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for St. Mawes. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Imaginary Friends. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity