Out Of Your Gourd Pumpkin Porter
This pumpkin porter keeps the pumpkin flavor to a minimum, which is sometimes desired during the time of season where extreme pumpkin beers are prevalent. This is a nice dark looking porter yet has a light mouthfeel for the style. It seems like the dark malts overwhelm pumpkin which leads brewers to use the caramel malt base more frequently, but this beer is a different ship in a sea of the same.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Crosby Hop Farm Sterling Wet Hop Pilsner. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Upslope Pumpkin Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for PsycHOPathy IPA. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for LaGrave. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Japanese Green Tea IPA. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to What's My Name Again?. 7 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hopslam Ale. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity