Out Of Your Gourd Pumpkin Porter
This pumpkin porter keeps the pumpkin flavor to a minimum, which is sometimes desired during the time of season where extreme pumpkin beers are prevalent. This is a nice dark looking porter yet has a light mouthfeel for the style. It seems like the dark malts overwhelm pumpkin which leads brewers to use the caramel malt base more frequently, but this beer is a different ship in a sea of the same.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 listened to 100th Episode!. 31 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Great Lei Pineapple Colada IPA. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Redhook Sunrye Summer Ale. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to No Pumpkins Here. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity