Out Of Your Gourd Pumpkin Porter
This pumpkin porter keeps the pumpkin flavor to a minimum, which is sometimes desired during the time of season where extreme pumpkin beers are prevalent. This is a nice dark looking porter yet has a light mouthfeel for the style. It seems like the dark malts overwhelm pumpkin which leads brewers to use the caramel malt base more frequently, but this beer is a different ship in a sea of the same.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Finial Double IPA. 26 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Breck IPA. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Decadent Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Meowsa!. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for No Chill. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Saint Archer White Ale. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Noble King Hoppy Farmhouse Ale. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Lupulin River. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity