Redhook Long Hammer IPA
Long Hammer IPA has a fresh, piny taste with a good amount of hops. While a little bitter, if you like IPAs it is very drinkable. This is an above average IPA and not a bad offering from Redhook. Definitely worth trying at least once to see if it's your kind of beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Infinite Wishes 2017. 51 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Mongo Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Rosebud Special Ale. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Summertime Brews. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Winter is Here. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Fruit Tramp. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity