Redhook Long Hammer IPA
Long Hammer IPA has a fresh, piny taste with a good amount of hops. While a little bitter, if you like IPAs it is very drinkable. This is an above average IPA and not a bad offering from Redhook. Definitely worth trying at least once to see if it's your kind of beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Keep the Noise Low. 40 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Far Out IPA. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Top Cutter IPA. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Orange County. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Sweet Sunny South. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Hazy Shade of Winter. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Tropic Haze IPA. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity