Redhook Long Hammer IPA
Long Hammer IPA has a fresh, piny taste with a good amount of hops. While a little bitter, if you like IPAs it is very drinkable. This is an above average IPA and not a bad offering from Redhook. Definitely worth trying at least once to see if it's your kind of beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 15 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Hop Swingers. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Pelican. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for PsycHOPathy IPA. 3 hours ago
- RexMundi commented on beer Allagash Curieux. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Another One. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Redemption. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity