Redhook Long Hammer IPA
Long Hammer IPA has a fresh, piny taste with a good amount of hops. While a little bitter, if you like IPAs it is very drinkable. This is an above average IPA and not a bad offering from Redhook. Definitely worth trying at least once to see if it's your kind of beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 52 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Founders reDANKulous. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Get Back to Wort!. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for The Slowest Drink at the Saddest Bar on the Sunniest Day in the Greatest City. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Rogue Cold Brew IPA. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Le Merle. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity