Redhook Long Hammer IPA
Long Hammer IPA has a fresh, piny taste with a good amount of hops. While a little bitter, if you like IPAs it is very drinkable. This is an above average IPA and not a bad offering from Redhook. Definitely worth trying at least once to see if it's your kind of beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 36 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Future Perfect. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- IPAman listened to The Gold Standard. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Exploring the Vault. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Milk Stout Nitro. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Springboard Ale. 6 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity