Redhook ESB is a great introductory choice in the ESB field. Although not as dark and filling as some, it is still very full bodied with lots of complex flavors. This beer is incredibly smooth, has hints of caramel, and is bursting with flavor from the abundance of hops.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 30 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Citradamus. 41 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer CA$H MONY . 51 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Fantasy Factory. 51 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Downtown Brown. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Ten Fidy (Barrel-Aged). 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for The New Frontier Triple California Style IPA. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Epic Barley Wine . 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity