Redhook ESB is a great introductory choice in the ESB field. Although not as dark and filling as some, it is still very full bodied with lots of complex flavors. This beer is incredibly smooth, has hints of caramel, and is bursting with flavor from the abundance of hops.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer James and Julie. 5 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer 3 Fonteinen Oude Geuze. 23 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Critical Band. 40 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Founders CBS (Canadian Breakfast Stout) 2017. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Zywiec Porter 1881. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Here Comes the Reaper. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for What Hath God Wrought. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity