Red Rocket Ale
Red Rocket Ale pours a dark red or dark amber color with a thick head that lasts for several minutes. The taste is very fresh, with a lot of hops and many complex flavors, especially earthy spices and pine. To top it off there is a nice caramel finish that leaves you craving that next sip. This is a spectacular beer, one of the best red ales we've had.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Fruit Tramp. 33 minutes ago
- jbcurtis listened to Hop o' The Morning. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Rosebud Special Ale. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Sister. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to What's My Name Again?. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity