Red Nectar pours a slightly hazy, dark reddish copper color with a thin white head. Aroma is bready and malty. Some floral, earthy hops up front, but mostly malts after that. Much like the aroma, we get a lot of bready, malty flavors on the taste, with some caramel and toffee. Body is light with low carbonation that gives a bit of a flat taste. Finish is sweet but not too sweet, with some mild spices as well. More of an amber than a red ale, if you’re looking for a mild and refreshing amber ale, this is it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Wolf Child Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 and 1 other added a rating for Grand Hill IPA. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Prinsipia. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Victory Festbier. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity