Red Nectar pours a slightly hazy, dark reddish copper color with a thin white head. Aroma is bready and malty. Some floral, earthy hops up front, but mostly malts after that. Much like the aroma, we get a lot of bready, malty flavors on the taste, with some caramel and toffee. Body is light with low carbonation that gives a bit of a flat taste. Finish is sweet but not too sweet, with some mild spices as well. More of an amber than a red ale, if you’re looking for a mild and refreshing amber ale, this is it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Depth-Charged Double Bastard. 51 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Sharkinator White IPA. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Chocolate Indulgence. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Unity 2018 (West Coast IPA). 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to It's a Trappist!. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Sriracha Hot Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity