Red Nectar pours a slightly hazy, dark reddish copper color with a thin white head. Aroma is bready and malty. Some floral, earthy hops up front, but mostly malts after that. Much like the aroma, we get a lot of bready, malty flavors on the taste, with some caramel and toffee. Body is light with low carbonation that gives a bit of a flat taste. Finish is sweet but not too sweet, with some mild spices as well. More of an amber than a red ale, if you’re looking for a mild and refreshing amber ale, this is it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Source Series Apis. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Galaxy Juice IPA. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Allagash White. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Damm Lemon. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Big Juice Smoothie Edition. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Attack Frequency. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity