Red Flag Amber
Red Flag pours so clear it's transparent, with a coppery amber color and very little head or retention. The aroma is slightly sweet, and a roasted malt that is very reserved. Everything about this beer is subtle. It tastes of mild honey, slight malt and a muted slightly metallic aftertaste. All that added up gives us a very drinkable summer beer that is so palatable you can drink it all day and feel good about it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Triple Berry Shake. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Jersey Long Hots. 1 hour ago
- IPAman listened to Get Back to Wort!. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Barrel-Aged G&T Gose. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Maracuja. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Lil' Dusty. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity