Red Flag Amber
Red Flag pours so clear it's transparent, with a coppery amber color and very little head or retention. The aroma is slightly sweet, and a roasted malt that is very reserved. Everything about this beer is subtle. It tastes of mild honey, slight malt and a muted slightly metallic aftertaste. All that added up gives us a very drinkable summer beer that is so palatable you can drink it all day and feel good about it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Habitus. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Amalgamator. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Rebel Rider Session IPA. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Ho Ho Holly Jolly Christmas Beers. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Raspberry AF. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 7 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to San Diego Part 1. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity