Red Flag Amber
Red Flag pours so clear it's transparent, with a coppery amber color and very little head or retention. The aroma is slightly sweet, and a roasted malt that is very reserved. Everything about this beer is subtle. It tastes of mild honey, slight malt and a muted slightly metallic aftertaste. All that added up gives us a very drinkable summer beer that is so palatable you can drink it all day and feel good about it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Bikini Blonde Lager. 39 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to 100th Episode!. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pistachio Cream Ale. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Midsummer Devotion. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Midsummer Devotion. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for neighborhood.. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity