Red Caboose is an Amber Lager from a small brewery called Tin Mill Brewing Company. There's no ABV provided, so any guesses are welcome. The color is amber copper with a thin head and light carbonation. It has a sweet, caramel malt aroma. On the taste, this has a lot of similarities to a light marzen. It has a mild corn or wheat flavor and it's extremely smooth and drinkable. Hops are there, but it's a malt-forward beer, a little sweet, but still very balanced. We would love to go back to Hermann, Missouri to try this again during Oktoberfest!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Warsteiner Oktoberfest. 29 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to Hop o' The Morning. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bruery Terreux Oude Tart with Cherries. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Pacific Northwest. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hayburner. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to October Spectacular!. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Epic IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity