Red Caboose is an Amber Lager from a small brewery called Tin Mill Brewing Company. There's no ABV provided, so any guesses are welcome. The color is amber copper with a thin head and light carbonation. It has a sweet, caramel malt aroma. On the taste, this has a lot of similarities to a light märzen. It has a mild corn or wheat flavor and it’s extremely smooth and drinkable. Hops are there, but it’s a malt-forward beer, a little sweet, but still very balanced. We would love to go back to Hermann, Missouri to try this again during Oktoberfest!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Hop Whore Imperial IPA. Less than a minute ago.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Seafarer Kölsch. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Dogfish Head Punkin Ale. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Out Of Your Gourd Pumpkin Porter. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Game of Thrones: Three-Eyed Raven. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Alligator. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Thousands of Money. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Mountain Standard Double Black IPA (Barrel Aged). 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity