Red Caboose is an Amber Lager from a small brewery called Tin Mill Brewing Company. There's no ABV provided, so any guesses are welcome. The color is amber copper with a thin head and light carbonation. It has a sweet, caramel malt aroma. On the taste, this has a lot of similarities to a light marzen. It has a mild corn or wheat flavor and it's extremely smooth and drinkable. Hops are there, but it's a malt-forward beer, a little sweet, but still very balanced. We would love to go back to Hermann, Missouri to try this again during Oktoberfest!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 and 1 other listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 50 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Hopster Pot. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Coffee & Cream. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Rahr & Sons Pumpkin. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Barrel Project: Mango Sour Ale. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for The Life Hopquatic. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity