Rebel Rider Session IPA
Rebel rider is a semi-hazy, orange goldenrod color. It pours a sizeable, lasting head, with some noticeable sediment at the bottom. The smell is hoppy and citrusy, and there is some biscuity malt in the nose. Mouthfeel is crisp and well carbonated, with a light to medium body as you would expect from this style. The hops dominate - there's plenty of citrus, specifically grapefruit and lemon flavors. Overall, this is refreshing and hoppy and represents well in the world of Session IPAs.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 17 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Cougar. 58 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Speed of Sound. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for The Seer. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Alpine Duet. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Some Pumpkins. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Hitched on Haze. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity