Rebel Rider Session IPA
Rebel rider is a semi-hazy, orange goldenrod color. It pours a sizeable, lasting head, with some noticeable sediment at the bottom. The smell is hoppy and citrusy, and there is some biscuity malt in the nose. Mouthfeel is crisp and well carbonated, with a light to medium body as you would expect from this style. The hops dominate - there's plenty of citrus, specifically grapefruit and lemon flavors. Overall, this is refreshing and hoppy and represents well in the world of Session IPAs.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 21 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for HazyCaliFrajilisticHoppyaladocious. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Tap It IPA. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Tropical IPA. 5 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Happy New Beer!. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity