Reason for the Season Coffee Cream Stout
Pours a foggy dark brown with a tan two finger head that recedes pretty quickly. The aroma is nicely subtle coffee with a hint of roasty malt. The carbonation is pretty lively for a stout, but it works very well with the mouth feel because it's a little on the lighter side. The taste is very creamy and smooth, like the crema on a freshly poured shot of espresso. It has a cola like texture and taste, with mild roasted malts and a cream sweetness that lasts all the way through. This is a really nice introductory stout for those who shy away from dark beer. For those who aren't shy, it's a great fall to winter beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 13 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Hop Swingers. 59 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Pelican. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for PsycHOPathy IPA. 3 hours ago
- RexMundi commented on beer Allagash Curieux. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Another One. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Redemption. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity