Reason for the Season Coffee Cream Stout
Pours a foggy dark brown with a tan two finger head that recedes pretty quickly. The aroma is nicely subtle coffee with a hint of roasty malt. The carbonation is pretty lively for a stout, but it works very well with the mouth feel because it's a little on the lighter side. The taste is very creamy and smooth, like the crema on a freshly poured shot of espresso. It has a cola like texture and taste, with mild roasted malts and a cream sweetness that lasts all the way through. This is a really nice introductory stout for those who shy away from dark beer. For those who aren't shy, it's a great fall to winter beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 22 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for RuinTen Triple IPA (2016). 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Booming Rollers. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Viejo Rojo. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Southern Pecan Nut Brown Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity