Reason for the Season Coffee Cream Stout
Pours a foggy dark brown with a tan two finger head that recedes pretty quickly. The aroma is nicely subtle coffee with a hint of roasty malt. The carbonation is pretty lively for a stout, but it works very well with the mouth feel because it's a little on the lighter side. The taste is very creamy and smooth, like the crema on a freshly poured shot of espresso. It has a cola like texture and taste, with mild roasted malts and a cream sweetness that lasts all the way through. This is a really nice introductory stout for those who shy away from dark beer. For those who aren't shy, it's a great fall to winter beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 14 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Stone Thunderstruck IPA (19th Anniversary). 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Field to Ferment - Citra (2017). 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Interurban IPA. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Citradamus. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer CA$H MONY . 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Fantasy Factory. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity