Saint Arnold Raspberry AF is a Berliner Weisse beer with raspberries. Color is pinkish red, non-transparent, with a fizzy white head that thins down very quickly. Aroma is fruity and tart with a very distinct raspberry nose. Taste is refreshing and crisp. The raspberry flavor is just right - very present but not overwhelming. There's some lemon citrus as well. Tartness is on the mild side with an almost Gose-like mouthfeel. Light bodied, low alcohol, and low IBU; this is a fruity thirst quencher for summer days like these.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Think Tank #17. 30 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Salted Caramel Brownie Brown Ale (New Belgium + Ben & Jerry's). 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis listened to No Pumpkins Here. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Founders reDANKulous. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Get Back to Wort!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity