Saint Arnold Raspberry AF is a Berliner Weisse beer with raspberries. Color is pinkish red, non-transparent, with a fizzy white head that thins down very quickly. Aroma is fruity and tart with a very distinct raspberry nose. Taste is refreshing and crisp. The raspberry flavor is just right – very present but not overwhelming. There’s some lemon citrus as well. Tartness is on the mild side with an almost Gose-like mouthfeel. Light bodied, low alcohol, and low IBU; this is a fruity thirst quencher for summer days like these.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Odell IPA. 59 minutes ago
- RichardHarris listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Elysian Night Owl. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Pepper & Peaches. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Focal Banger. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Field 41 Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity