Saint Arnold Raspberry AF is a Berliner Weisse beer with raspberries. Color is pinkish red, non-transparent, with a fizzy white head that thins down very quickly. Aroma is fruity and tart with a very distinct raspberry nose. Taste is refreshing and crisp. The raspberry flavor is just right - very present but not overwhelming. There's some lemon citrus as well. Tartness is on the mild side with an almost Gose-like mouthfeel. Light bodied, low alcohol, and low IBU; this is a fruity thirst quencher for summer days like these.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada and 1 other listened to Stouterday Night Live. 32 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for ZeeLander. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Oil Piers Gingerbread Spiced Porter. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Chocolate Indulgence. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Row 2 / Hill 56. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Monterey Beer. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity