Rare Form (Barrel Aged)
Rare Form is a dark amber color with a thin amount of caramel-colored head and a dark brown sugar and molasses smell with some strong hints of vanilla. Where a lot of Belgian quads go heavy with the Belgian candy sugar, this beer is more reserved in its sweetness. It has a good mix of dark malt characteristics, sweetness, and vanilla flavors. Keeping the alcohol at 12% seems to be just the right amount of alcohol so that it is strong but avoids the burn.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Heart of Stone. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Hop Sounds. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Fat Head's Head Hunter. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for ALL CAPS. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Trumer Pils. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 75 Minute IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity