Rare Form (Barrel Aged)
Rare Form is a dark amber color with a thin amount of caramel-colored head and a dark brown sugar and molasses smell with some strong hints of vanilla. Where a lot of Belgian quads go heavy with the Belgian candy sugar, this beer is more reserved in its sweetness. It has a good mix of dark malt characteristics, sweetness, and vanilla flavors. Keeping the alcohol at 12% seems to be just the right amount of alcohol so that it is strong but avoids the burn.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Senorita Horchata Imperial Porter. 10 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for KBS (Kentucky Breakfast Stout). 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Winter is Here. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Gimme Mo. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Source Series Apis. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lizard People. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity