Rampant Imperial IPA
Rampant is a golden color, lighter in color than most Imperial IPAs. Contrary to what you would expect, there is not a huge amount of hops on the aroma, favoring a bready yeast smell. This has more of a malt backbone on the initial taste and has a dry hoppiness in the aftertaste. There are some nutty flavors to this beer and some unadvertised Belgian characteristics as well.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 45 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Otra Vez. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Brown Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Feminist. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 and 1 other listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Vanilla Bean Buffalo Sweat. 6 hours ago
- IPAman listened to San Diego Part 2. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity