Rampant Imperial IPA
Rampant is a golden color, lighter in color than most Imperial IPAs. Contrary to what you would expect, there is not a huge amount of hops on the aroma, favoring a bready yeast smell. This has more of a malt backbone on the initial taste and has a dry hoppiness in the aftertaste. There are some nutty flavors to this beer and some unadvertised Belgian characteristics as well.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Pool Party Haze. 44 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Seef Bier. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Victory Festbier. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Imaginary Friends. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Olympia Beer. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Ninja Star. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to San Diego Part 1. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity