Rampant Imperial IPA
Rampant is a golden color, lighter in color than most Imperial IPAs. Contrary to what you would expect, there is not a huge amount of hops on the aroma, favoring a bready yeast smell. This has more of a malt backbone on the initial taste and has a dry hoppiness in the aftertaste. There are some nutty flavors to this beer and some unadvertised Belgian characteristics as well.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 listened to It's a Trappist!. 24 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Imperial Tanilla Porter. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Truth. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Rogue Farms Honey Kolsch. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to What's My Name Again?. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Green. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity