Rampant Imperial IPA
Rampant is a golden color, lighter in color than most Imperial IPAs. Contrary to what you would expect, there is not a huge amount of hops on the aroma, favoring a bready yeast smell. This has more of a malt backbone on the initial taste and has a dry hoppiness in the aftertaste. There are some nutty flavors to this beer and some unadvertised Belgian characteristics as well.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for The Next Episode. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Collaboration No. 6 Barrel Aged Blend. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Top Cutter IPA. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Firestone Lager. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Rosebud Special Ale. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 and 1 other listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity