Rampant Imperial IPA
Rampant is a golden color, lighter in color than most Imperial IPAs. Contrary to what you would expect, there is not a huge amount of hops on the aroma, favoring a bready yeast smell. This has more of a malt backbone on the initial taste and has a dry hoppiness in the aftertaste. There are some nutty flavors to this beer and some unadvertised Belgian characteristics as well.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming listened to San Diego Part 1. 12 minutes ago
- lposada listened to Christmas Special. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bro-Kini. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Double Toasted Marshmallow. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Stout at the Devil. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Deserables. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity