Rahr & Sons Pumpkin
Pumpkin from Rahr & Sons pours a medium to dark amber color. At least a finger of thick, off-white, foamy head. Aroma is fairly reserved, but there is a little pumpkin and a little spice. On the taste, this has many characteristics of an Amber ale or an Oktoberfest style Märzen. But there is a nice amount of pumpkin fruit and even more pumpkin spice flavors – cinnamon, clove, ginger, and nutmeg. There is a malty sweetness with hints of caramel malt and brown sugar. Plus a lot of hoppiness for this style, with earthy and grassy notes. Well balanced and full of flavor from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Source Series Apis. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Galaxy Juice IPA. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Allagash White. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Damm Lemon. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Big Juice Smoothie Edition. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Attack Frequency. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity