Rahr & Sons Pumpkin
Pumpkin from Rahr & Sons pours a medium to dark amber color. At least a finger of thick, off-white, foamy head. Aroma is fairly reserved, but there is a little pumpkin and a little spice. On the taste, this has many characteristics of an Amber ale or an Oktoberfest style Marzen. But there is a nice amount of pumpkin fruit and even more pumpkin spice flavors - cinnamon, clove, ginger, and nutmeg. There is a malty sweetness with hints of caramel malt and brown sugar. Plus a lot of hoppiness for this style, with earthy and grassy notes. Well balanced and full of flavor from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to White Night. Less than a minute ago.
- Irishnc listened to Oktoberfestivus. 57 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Rogue Honey Kolsch. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Beard Tax. 2 hours ago
- lposada and 1 other listened to Stouterday Night Live. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for ZeeLander. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Oil Piers Gingerbread Spiced Porter. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity