Pours a light color, golden yellow, and pretty hazy. The head is about one finger thick, white, and foamy. Aroma reveals citrus and tropical fruit. Big, bold, and super hoppy nose. Taste has a fruit spectrum including mango, papaya, melon, pear, orange, and grapefruit. Smooth, flaky malts are there, but take a back seat to the hops. Light bitterness, medium body, with a soft, delicate mouthfeel. Fieldwork makes some fantastic hazy IPAs, and this is no exception.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Mikkeller Beer Geek Cocoa Shake. 11 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Galaxy Crush. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 listened to Red, White, and Peach. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer listened to October Spectacular!. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Eastbound and Downed. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Storms of Saturn. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Calling IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity