Pours a light color, golden yellow, and pretty hazy. The head is about one finger thick, white, and foamy. Aroma reveals citrus and tropical fruit. Big, bold, and super hoppy nose. Taste has a fruit spectrum including mango, papaya, melon, pear, orange, and grapefruit. Smooth, flaky malts are there, but take a back seat to the hops. Light bitterness, medium body, with a soft, delicate mouthfeel. Fieldwork makes some fantastic hazy IPAs, and this is no exception.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 22 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Sum'r Summer Ale. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Boone County Brown. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Juice. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity