A porter-like winter ale with very complex flavors. Pouring reveals a very dark beer with almost no carbonation. There are hints of worcestershire combined with a fruity sweetness. It finishes with a slightly bourbon aftertaste that doesn't linger very long. A very drinkable, satisfying, distinctive winter ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Alpha King. 33 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Odell IPA. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Elysian Night Owl. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Pepper & Peaches. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Focal Banger. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity