A porter-like winter ale with very complex flavors. Pouring reveals a very dark beer with almost no carbonation. There are hints of worcestershire combined with a fruity sweetness. It finishes with a slightly bourbon aftertaste that doesn't linger very long. A very drinkable, satisfying, distinctive winter ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Whimsy. 38 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Tribute Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Le Jus. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Back to the Brews. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc and 1 other listened to L.A.I.P.As. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller commented on beer Pacific Jade Freestylin'. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Pacific Jade Freestylin'. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity