A porter-like winter ale with very complex flavors. Pouring reveals a very dark beer with almost no carbonation. There are hints of worcestershire combined with a fruity sweetness. It finishes with a slightly bourbon aftertaste that doesn't linger very long. A very drinkable, satisfying, distinctive winter ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Black Rajah. 36 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lustro. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Summertime Brews. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 120 Minute IPA. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Pelican. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Trellis Buster. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Summer Love Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity