A porter-like winter ale with very complex flavors. Pouring reveals a very dark beer with almost no carbonation. There are hints of worcestershire combined with a fruity sweetness. It finishes with a slightly bourbon aftertaste that doesn't linger very long. A very drinkable, satisfying, distinctive winter ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Lagoon. 44 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Dankosaurus IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Betty IPA. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to What's My Name Again?. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Exit 18 Baltic Porter. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Dorado High. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity