A porter-like winter ale with very complex flavors. Pouring reveals a very dark beer with almost no carbonation. There are hints of worcestershire combined with a fruity sweetness. It finishes with a slightly bourbon aftertaste that doesn't linger very long. A very drinkable, satisfying, distinctive winter ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 listened to California Grab Bag II. 8 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Keep the Noise Low. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Far Out IPA. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Top Cutter IPA. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Orange County. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Sweet Sunny South. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Hazy Shade of Winter. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Tropic Haze IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity