A porter-like winter ale with very complex flavors. Pouring reveals a very dark beer with almost no carbonation. There are hints of worcestershire combined with a fruity sweetness. It finishes with a slightly bourbon aftertaste that doesn't linger very long. A very drinkable, satisfying, distinctive winter ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for La Resistance Sour Ale. 41 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for 300. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Lupulin River. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 3 hours ago
- Salmon-Fly commented on beer Night Swim Porter. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Stouterday Night Live. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for FV 13. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Stone Thunderstruck IPA (19th Anniversary). 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity