Pyramid Apricot Ale
If you are a fan of fruity beers, this one is a must-try. It has a sweet, smooth flavor that is quite refreshing. It also limits the syrupy thickness you get in other beers in this style. To drink multiple of these, you're going to have to really like apricots, but drinking one of these is a breeze.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- dheliker listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 21 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 26 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Love Child No. 5. 1 hour ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for podcast Oktcovidtest 2020. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Florida Cracker. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tax Holiday (Port Barrel Aged). 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity