Pyramid Amber Weizen Ale
An amber ale with a lot of the characteristics you would find in an unfiltered wheat beer. The concoction is maltier than a hefeweizen, not fruity, and has a smooth, caramel taste. The end result is a very good beer that will probably spawn more of this type from other breweries.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 listened to Oktoberfest 2019. 45 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Ellie's Brown Ale. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Wheatwine (2018). 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Half Hitch. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 and 1 other added a rating for Velocity of Light. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Mirror Universe. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity