Pyramid Amber Weizen Ale
An amber ale with a lot of the characteristics you would find in an unfiltered wheat beer. The concoction is maltier than a hefeweizen, not fruity, and has a smooth, caramel taste. The end result is a very good beer that will probably spawn more of this type from other breweries.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Bell Tower IPA. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Downtown Brown. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 7 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity