Pyramid Amber Weizen Ale
An amber ale with a lot of the characteristics you would find in an unfiltered wheat beer. The concoction is maltier than a hefeweizen, not fruity, and has a smooth, caramel taste. The end result is a very good beer that will probably spawn more of this type from other breweries.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Betty IPA. 4 minutes ago
- Missy19 listened to What's My Name Again?. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Exit 18 Baltic Porter. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Dorado High. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Great Divide Hercules. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity