Pyramid Amber Weizen Ale
An amber ale with a lot of the characteristics you would find in an unfiltered wheat beer. The concoction is maltier than a hefeweizen, not fruity, and has a smooth, caramel taste. The end result is a very good beer that will probably spawn more of this type from other breweries.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Ginormous Imperial IPA. 15 minutes ago
- RichardHarris listened to Back to the Brews. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Bourbon Barrel Aged Coconut Stout. 2 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 and 1 other added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2020). 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Morning Star. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to San Diego Part 1. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 and 1 other added a rating for Sudwerk Fest Harvest Lager. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity