Pyramid Amber Weizen Ale
An amber ale with a lot of the characteristics you would find in an unfiltered wheat beer. The concoction is maltier than a hefeweizen, not fruity, and has a smooth, caramel taste. The end result is a very good beer that will probably spawn more of this type from other breweries.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Petite Sour Reserva Cassis. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2011). 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Raspberry AF. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Summer Love Ale. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Hangar 24 Amarillo Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mojo so Dope IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Cold Press Black. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity