Pyramid Amber Weizen Ale
An amber ale with a lot of the characteristics you would find in an unfiltered wheat beer. The concoction is maltier than a hefeweizen, not fruity, and has a smooth, caramel taste. The end result is a very good beer that will probably spawn more of this type from other breweries.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 39 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Citradamus. 49 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer CA$H MONY . 59 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Fantasy Factory. 59 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Downtown Brown. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Ten Fidy (Barrel-Aged). 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for The New Frontier Triple California Style IPA. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Epic Barley Wine . 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity