Color is golden and clear, but not so transparent that you can see clearly through the glass. One and a half fingers of white, frothy head, but it thins fairly quickly to a film. Phenomenal aroma of citrus and pine. Made with Mosaic, Simcoe, and Nelson, the taste is unmistakably West Coast, with huge hop flavors of orange, pineapple, white grape, and resinous pine. Medium body, creamy mouthfeel, with nice carbonation. Finish is long with lingering grapefruit bitterness. With all the juicy hazies lately, this was a really appreciated change of pace.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 24 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Dankosaurus IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Betty IPA. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to What's My Name Again?. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Exit 18 Baltic Porter. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Dorado High. 5 hours ago
- lposada listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity