Color is golden and clear, but not so transparent that you can see clearly through the glass. One and a half fingers of white, frothy head, but it thins fairly quickly to a film. Phenomenal aroma of citrus and pine. Made with Mosaic, Simcoe, and Nelson, the taste is unmistakably West Coast, with huge hop flavors of orange, pineapple, white grape, and resinous pine. Medium body, creamy mouthfeel, with nice carbonation. Finish is long with lingering grapefruit bitterness. With all the juicy hazies lately, this was a really appreciated change of pace.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Blackened Voodoo Lager. 39 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Formless Reflections. 54 minutes ago
- budman1 listened to Christmas Special. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Anderson Valley Blood Orange Gose. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Mamma's Candied Yams. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Arkham's Finest. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity