Color is golden straw, very hazy and almost murky. The head is one finger thick, white, frothy, and long lasting. Dank and resinous aroma that is inviting. Excellent flavor profile, with huge amounts of hops right up front. Mango, guava, orange, and maybe some vanilla bean or lactose. Malts are soft and flaky, with a slight sweetness. Incredible mouthfeel that is so smooth. Medium body with creamy carbonation and mild bitterness. This is an impressive beer and one that you’ll want to try.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Birra Nursia Bionda. 31 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Pina Agria. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Snow Plow Milk Stout. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Derivative: Mystery. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Something to Reel (Juicy IPA #13). 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for The Patsy. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Rahr & Sons Pumpkin. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity