Color is golden straw, very hazy and almost murky. The head is one finger thick, white, frothy, and long lasting. Dank and resinous aroma that is inviting. Excellent flavor profile, with huge amounts of hops right up front. Mango, guava, orange, and maybe some vanilla bean or lactose. Malts are soft and flaky, with a slight sweetness. Incredible mouthfeel that is so smooth. Medium body with creamy carbonation and mild bitterness. This is an impressive beer and one that you’ll want to try.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Lupulin River. 27 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Calm Before the Storm. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 and 1 other added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other added a rating for Death From Above. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Pumpkin Harvest Ale. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Mosaic Promise. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity