Punk'n Pumpkin Ale
Punk'n Pumpkin Ale pours a clear, amber orange color with a thin white head. It has a strong and fresh pumpkin and cinnamon aroma. Taste is like bready pumpkin pie, although the pumpkin is somewhat reserved compared with others in this category. There's noticeable cinnamon and nutmeg spice, especially as the beer warms. It also has a smooth and dry finish. Light bodied and very drinkable, this one you could drink all night long.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Three Philosophers (2015). 38 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for LagerHosen. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller and 1 other listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for El Jeffe American Wheat. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for The Devil's Invention. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Tropical IPA. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Apotheosis. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Füry Kölsch. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity