Punk'n Pumpkin Ale
Punk'n Pumpkin Ale pours a clear, amber orange color with a thin white head. It has a strong and fresh pumpkin and cinnamon aroma. Taste is like bready pumpkin pie, although the pumpkin is somewhat reserved compared with others in this category. There's noticeable cinnamon and nutmeg spice, especially as the beer warms. It also has a smooth and dry finish. Light bodied and very drinkable, this one you could drink all night long.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 44 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other listened to From the Archives Part 1. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Piraat Ale. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Saison Nouveau. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Consecration. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity