Punk'n Pumpkin Ale
Punk'n Pumpkin Ale pours a clear, amber orange color with a thin white head. It has a strong and fresh pumpkin and cinnamon aroma. Taste is like bready pumpkin pie, although the pumpkin is somewhat reserved compared with others in this category. There's noticeable cinnamon and nutmeg spice, especially as the beer warms. It also has a smooth and dry finish. Light bodied and very drinkable, this one you could drink all night long.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Avant Garde. 36 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Blueberry Trainwreck. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Pelican. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Davy Brown Ale. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Hell or High Watermelon Wheat Beer. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mojo so Dope IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity