Pumps Bumps -N- Rollers
Crystal clear, golden straw color with a thin white head. Lots of ascending carbonation bubbles. Pale and pilsner malt aroma with some breadiness. The flavor is classic Kölsch-style but this has a bit more corn-like sweetness than most in this category. Nicely hopped with floral and grassy notes, along with the bready, doughy, malt flavors. Smooth mouthfeel that is clean and refreshing with a dry, crisp finish. We could drink this all day long.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Elysian Night Owl. 6 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Daisy Cutter. 42 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Dayglow IPA. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Brooklyn Local 1. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Foam Top. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for PDX Carpet IPA. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Dark Star Black Kolsch. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity