Pumps Bumps -N- Rollers
Crystal clear, golden straw color with a thin white head. Lots of ascending carbonation bubbles. Pale and pilsner malt aroma with some breadiness. The flavor is classic Kölsch-style but this has a bit more corn-like sweetness than most in this category. Nicely hopped with floral and grassy notes, along with the bready, doughy, malt flavors. Smooth mouthfeel that is clean and refreshing with a dry, crisp finish. We could drink this all day long.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for New Glarus Enigma. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Otra Vez. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for For British Eyes Only. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Aphotic. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Stone IPA. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Old Rasputin. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Eastbound and Downed. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity