Pumps Bumps -N- Rollers
Crystal clear, golden straw color with a thin white head. Lots of ascending carbonation bubbles. Pale and pilsner malt aroma with some breadiness. The flavor is classic Kölsch-style but this has a bit more corn-like sweetness than most in this category. Nicely hopped with floral and grassy notes, along with the bready, doughy, malt flavors. Smooth mouthfeel that is clean and refreshing with a dry, crisp finish. We could drink this all day long.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hitachino Nest White Ale. 38 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for The Cryo-Chronic IPA. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Changeling. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Beaver State Brews. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Brett Lager. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Harvest Wet Hop IPA. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Molecular Self Assembly. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity