Brewery Vivant's Pumpkin Tart pours a golden orange, light amber color. A bit hazy with two fingers of foamy, off-white head and a lot of lacing on the glass. There's pumpkin in the aroma, and a light tartness, almost like a gose-style. On the taste, there's really two phases. Pumpkin flavor and spice up front, and then the tartness on the back-end. There are some fruit flavors, but the pumpkin fruit flavors are not super strong; in fact, you may not even realize this is a pumpkin beer. There's also an appropriate amount of honey sweetness that balances out the tartness. Light body and mouthfeel, with low carbonation. Great tasting pumpkin ale and nice to try something different in a style like this.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 45 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other listened to From the Archives Part 1. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Piraat Ale. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Saison Nouveau. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Consecration. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity