Brewery Vivant's Pumpkin Tart pours a golden orange, light amber color. A bit hazy with two fingers of foamy, off-white head and a lot of lacing on the glass. There's pumpkin in the aroma, and a light tartness, almost like a gose-style. On the taste, there's really two phases. Pumpkin flavor and spice up front, and then the tartness on the back-end. There are some fruit flavors, but the pumpkin fruit flavors are not super strong; in fact, you may not even realize this is a pumpkin beer. There's also an appropriate amount of honey sweetness that balances out the tartness. Light body and mouthfeel, with low carbonation. Great tasting pumpkin ale and nice to try something different in a style like this.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 41 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lustro. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 listened to Summertime Brews. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 120 Minute IPA. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Pelican. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Trellis Buster. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Summer Love Ale. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Rod Rye. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity