Brewery Vivant's Pumpkin Tart pours a golden orange, light amber color. A bit hazy with two fingers of foamy, off-white head and a lot of lacing on the glass. There's pumpkin in the aroma, and a light tartness, almost like a gose-style. On the taste, there's really two phases. Pumpkin flavor and spice up front, and then the tartness on the back-end. There are some fruit flavors, but the pumpkin fruit flavors are not super strong; in fact, you may not even realize this is a pumpkin beer. There's also an appropriate amount of honey sweetness that balances out the tartness. Light body and mouthfeel, with low carbonation. Great tasting pumpkin ale and nice to try something different in a style like this.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 listened to Exploring the Vault. 33 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Abita Amber. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Better Days. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Umbrella Single-Hop IPA. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Drunken Master. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Miami Gras. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for New Glarus Enigma. 7 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Otra Vez. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity