Brewery Vivant's Pumpkin Tart pours a golden orange, light amber color. A bit hazy with two fingers of foamy, off-white head and a lot of lacing on the glass. There's pumpkin in the aroma, and a light tartness, almost like a gose-style. On the taste, there's really two phases. Pumpkin flavor and spice up front, and then the tartness on the back-end. There are some fruit flavors, but the pumpkin fruit flavors are not super strong; in fact, you may not even realize this is a pumpkin beer. There's also an appropriate amount of honey sweetness that balances out the tartness. Light body and mouthfeel, with low carbonation. Great tasting pumpkin ale and nice to try something different in a style like this.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Crush Cucumber Sour. 29 minutes ago
- lposada listened to Stouting Match. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Feral Vinifera. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for MoonJuice IPA. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for S'Mores. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Blak Bavarian Style Black Lager. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 and 2 others listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity