Pumpkin Spice Latte (Nitro)
Pours a dark brown color with reddish brown highlights around the edges. Head is thick, foamy, and off-white, just as you would expect from a nitro beer. Aroma has some pumpkin, malt, and lactose. On the taste, there’s definitely pumpkin and coffee, but both are mild. A bit of spice, maybe vanilla and nutmeg, but those are mild too. Thin, light body for the style, with a creamy mouthfeel and silky smooth finish. We enjoyed this beer as the nitro adds a really nice touch. And the pumpkin and spice flavors are quite subtle, which is perfect for someone easing into this style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Brownie Double Brown Ale. 38 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Hop Juice. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to California Grab Bag. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Smog City Coffee Porter. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Pataskala Red X IPA. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Truck Trail. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity