Pumpkin Spice Latte (Nitro)
Pours a dark brown color with reddish brown highlights around the edges. Head is thick, foamy, and off-white, just as you would expect from a nitro beer. Aroma has some pumpkin, malt, and lactose. On the taste, there's definitely pumpkin and coffee, but both are mild. A bit of spice, maybe vanilla and nutmeg, but those are mild too. Thin, light body for the style, with a creamy mouthfeel and silky smooth finish. We enjoyed this beer as the nitro adds a really nice touch. And the pumpkin and spice flavors are quite subtle, which is perfect for someone easing into this style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Canebrake. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Senorita Horchata Imperial Porter. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for King Sue. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Momo Haze. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Some Pumpkins. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Stone Ruination 2.0. 7 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Exit 3 Blueberry Braggot. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity