Pumpkin Spice Latte (Nitro)
Pours a dark brown color with reddish brown highlights around the edges. Head is thick, foamy, and off-white, just as you would expect from a nitro beer. Aroma has some pumpkin, malt, and lactose. On the taste, there's definitely pumpkin and coffee, but both are mild. A bit of spice, maybe vanilla and nutmeg, but those are mild too. Thin, light body for the style, with a creamy mouthfeel and silky smooth finish. We enjoyed this beer as the nitro adds a really nice touch. And the pumpkin and spice flavors are quite subtle, which is perfect for someone easing into this style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Super Beta. 18 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Creme Brulee Imperial Milk Stout. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Origin DIPA. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Icelandic Winter Ale (2016). 4 hours ago
- Alexa listened to All About the Stout. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Here Comes the Reaper. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity