Pumpkin Spice Latte (Nitro)
Pours a dark brown color with reddish brown highlights around the edges. Head is thick, foamy, and off-white, just as you would expect from a nitro beer. Aroma has some pumpkin, malt, and lactose. On the taste, there’s definitely pumpkin and coffee, but both are mild. A bit of spice, maybe vanilla and nutmeg, but those are mild too. Thin, light body for the style, with a creamy mouthfeel and silky smooth finish. We enjoyed this beer as the nitro adds a really nice touch. And the pumpkin and spice flavors are quite subtle, which is perfect for someone easing into this style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 38 minutes ago
- Missy19 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bent Hop Golden IPA. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Pinner Throwback IPA. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Dark Horse Reserve Special Black Ale. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Game of Thrones: Valar Dohaeris. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Ellie's Brown Ale. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Alpha King. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity