Pumpkin Sour is brown in color with some amber peaking through on the edges in the light. This beer has an incredible amount of pucker-worthy sourness that only lets other flavors through for a moment in the beginning, before the sourness kicks in, and in the aftertaste, after the sourness dissipates. Aside from the sourness, there is a touch of pumpkin and even more cinnamon. This beer is a pretty crazy roller-coaster and definitely worth the ride.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 46 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Otra Vez. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Brown Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Feminist. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 and 1 other listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Vanilla Bean Buffalo Sweat. 6 hours ago
- IPAman listened to San Diego Part 2. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity