Pumpkin Pie de Brettaville
Pumpkin Pie de Brettaville is a farmhouse ale that pours a bright, golden orange hue. The head is thin, almost non-existent. Sour, wild aroma; you can smell the brettanomyces as well as pumpkin and apricot. Taste is pretty sour right off the bat. Some pumpkin and fruit flavors, but almost no pumpkin spice flavors. The oak barrel aging seems to tone things down a bit, leaving the sour flavors to dominate. Not your typical pumpkin beer. Very well done and one the sour beer fans will appreciate.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Cross of Gold. 30 minutes ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Arrogant Bastard Ale. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Goosed. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bronx Brewery Rye Ale. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Intergalactic Space Tuber. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Victory Festbier. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tunnel Vision. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity