Pumpkin Pie de Brettaville
Pumpkin Pie de Brettaville is a farmhouse ale that pours a bright, golden orange hue. The head is thin, almost non-existent. Sour, wild aroma; you can smell the brettanomyces as well as pumpkin and apricot. Taste is pretty sour right off the bat. Some pumpkin and fruit flavors, but almost no pumpkin spice flavors. The oak barrel aging seems to tone things down a bit, leaving the sour flavors to dominate. Not your typical pumpkin beer. Very well done and one the sour beer fans will appreciate.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 35 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to Hazy Beer Quartet. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Braaaiins!. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for DDH Thrillseeker IPA. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Hazing Cane. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Caipirinha. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Maduro. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity