Pumpkin Pie de Brettaville
Pumpkin Pie de Brettaville is a farmhouse ale that pours a bright, golden orange hue. The head is thin, almost non-existent. Sour, wild aroma; you can smell the brettanomyces as well as pumpkin and apricot. Taste is pretty sour right off the bat. Some pumpkin and fruit flavors, but almost no pumpkin spice flavors. The oak barrel aging seems to tone things down a bit, leaving the sour flavors to dominate. Not your typical pumpkin beer. Very well done and one the sour beer fans will appreciate.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 52 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Goose IPA. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Black Rajah. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lustro. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Summertime Brews. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 120 Minute IPA. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Pelican. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity