Pumpkin Pie de Brettaville
Pumpkin Pie de Brettaville is a farmhouse ale that pours a bright, golden orange hue. The head is thin, almost non-existent. Sour, wild aroma; you can smell the brettanomyces as well as pumpkin and apricot. Taste is pretty sour right off the bat. Some pumpkin and fruit flavors, but almost no pumpkin spice flavors. The oak barrel aging seems to tone things down a bit, leaving the sour flavors to dominate. Not your typical pumpkin beer. Very well done and one the sour beer fans will appreciate.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Flying Fish XPA. 41 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 1 hour ago
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Coors Light. 1 hour ago
- Hiball commented on beer Coors Light. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 2 hours ago
- SteveT commented on beer PseudoSue. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Death From Above. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Founders. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity