Pumpkin Pie de Brettaville
Pumpkin Pie de Brettaville is a farmhouse ale that pours a bright, golden orange hue. The head is thin, almost non-existent. Sour, wild aroma; you can smell the brettanomyces as well as pumpkin and apricot. Taste is pretty sour right off the bat. Some pumpkin and fruit flavors, but almost no pumpkin spice flavors. The oak barrel aging seems to tone things down a bit, leaving the sour flavors to dominate. Not your typical pumpkin beer. Very well done and one the sour beer fans will appreciate.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Double Pillow. 30 minutes ago
- jbcurtis listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Back to the Brews. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Moxee-Moron. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity