Pumpkin Harvest Ale
Half Moon Bay Brewing has crafted a very tasty Pumpkin Harvest Ale this year. The color is dark amber orange with a wispy head that dissipates quickly. Aroma is pumpkin, clove, nutmeg, and cinnamon. It has a bready, malt backbone and a bit of earthy, piney hops that complement the spices. Smooth finish with some lingering brown sugar or sugar cane sweetness. Medium to full bodied with medium carbonation. Overall this tastes a lot like liquid pumpkin pie, but very natural and without the artificial taste that you find in some pumpkin beers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Spock It. 2 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Isle Of MaGourdo. 58 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Kitty Kat Blues. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Icelandic Wee Heavy. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for West Coast Red. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Hammerland DIPA. 2 hours ago
- lposada listened to LA LA Land. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Voodoo Doughnut Mango Astronaut Ale. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity