Pumpkin Harvest Ale
Half Moon Bay Brewing has crafted a very tasty Pumpkin Harvest Ale this year. The color is dark amber orange with a wispy head that dissipates quickly. Aroma is pumpkin, clove, nutmeg, and cinnamon. It has a bready, malt backbone and a bit of earthy, piney hops that complement the spices. Smooth finish with some lingering brown sugar or sugar cane sweetness. Medium to full bodied with medium carbonation. Overall this tastes a lot like liquid pumpkin pie, but very natural and without the artificial taste that you find in some pumpkin beers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 8 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Deadly Combination: Nelson + Mosaic. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Avant Garde. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Blueberry Trainwreck. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Pelican. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity