Pumpkin Harvest Ale
Half Moon Bay Brewing has crafted a very tasty Pumpkin Harvest Ale this year. The color is dark amber orange with a wispy head that dissipates quickly. Aroma is pumpkin, clove, nutmeg, and cinnamon. It has a bready, malt backbone and a bit of earthy, piney hops that complement the spices. Smooth finish with some lingering brown sugar or sugar cane sweetness. Medium to full bodied with medium carbonation. Overall this tastes a lot like liquid pumpkin pie, but very natural and without the artificial taste that you find in some pumpkin beers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 29 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Bell Tower IPA. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Downtown Brown. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity