Pumpkin Harvest Ale
Half Moon Bay Brewing has crafted a very tasty Pumpkin Harvest Ale this year. The color is dark amber orange with a wispy head that dissipates quickly. Aroma is pumpkin, clove, nutmeg, and cinnamon. It has a bready, malt backbone and a bit of earthy, piney hops that complement the spices. Smooth finish with some lingering brown sugar or sugar cane sweetness. Medium to full bodied with medium carbonation. Overall this tastes a lot like liquid pumpkin pie, but very natural and without the artificial taste that you find in some pumpkin beers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Super Funkadelic Aged in Tequila Barrels with Key Lime. 18 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Brew Free! Or Die IPA. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Christmas Show 2018. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Pistachio Cream Ale. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for God Complex Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Cascade Blueberry 2013 Project. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Hopitoulas IPA. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity