Pumpkin Harvest Ale
Half Moon Bay Brewing has crafted a very tasty Pumpkin Harvest Ale this year. The color is dark amber orange with a wispy head that dissipates quickly. Aroma is pumpkin, clove, nutmeg, and cinnamon. It has a bready, malt backbone and a bit of earthy, piney hops that complement the spices. Smooth finish with some lingering brown sugar or sugar cane sweetness. Medium to full bodied with medium carbonation. Overall this tastes a lot like liquid pumpkin pie, but very natural and without the artificial taste that you find in some pumpkin beers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Petite Sour Reserva Cassis. 17 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2011). 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Raspberry AF. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Summer Love Ale. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Hangar 24 Amarillo Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mojo so Dope IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Cold Press Black. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity