Pumpkin Down pours a dark copper color with a reddish hue and a medium tan head. This is easy drinking for a Scottish ale, maintaining a lighter mouthfeel. This is a complex but well-balanced beer that juggles dark roasted malts, earthy hops and brown sugar sweetness. It is reserved in its pumpkin qualities, careful to not let the pumpkin fruit and allspice overwhelm the flavor of the beer. It's always good to see breweries branch out into non-traditional styles of pumpkin beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Backroad Vanilla Porter. 59 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to It's a Trappist!. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Gin-Barrel-Aged Tripel. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for The Devil's Invention. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Olympia Beer. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to From the Archives Part 1. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Levadura. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Stout at the Devil