Pumpkin Down pours a dark copper color with a reddish hue and a medium tan head. This is easy drinking for a Scottish ale, maintaining a lighter mouthfeel. This is a complex but well-balanced beer that juggles dark roasted malts, earthy hops and brown sugar sweetness. It is reserved in its pumpkin qualities, careful to not let the pumpkin fruit and allspice overwhelm the flavor of the beer. It's always good to see breweries branch out into non-traditional styles of pumpkin beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 5 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Field to Ferment - Citra (2017). 57 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 and 1 other listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Alpine Hoppy Birthday. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Witchfinder. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity