Pumpkin Down pours a dark copper color with a reddish hue and a medium tan head. This is easy drinking for a Scottish ale, maintaining a lighter mouthfeel. This is a complex but well-balanced beer that juggles dark roasted malts, earthy hops and brown sugar sweetness. It is reserved in its pumpkin qualities, careful to not let the pumpkin fruit and allspice overwhelm the flavor of the beer. It's always good to see breweries branch out into non-traditional styles of pumpkin beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Pop-Up Session IPA. 18 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to Beaver State Brews. 1 hour ago
- SuzyQ commented on beer General Sherman IPA. 1 hour ago
- SuzyQ added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 1 hour ago
- budman1 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Finial Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 6. 4 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity