Pumpkin Down pours a dark copper color with a reddish hue and a medium tan head. This is easy drinking for a Scottish ale, maintaining a lighter mouthfeel. This is a complex but well-balanced beer that juggles dark roasted malts, earthy hops and brown sugar sweetness. It is reserved in its pumpkin qualities, careful to not let the pumpkin fruit and allspice overwhelm the flavor of the beer. It's always good to see breweries branch out into non-traditional styles of pumpkin beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 7 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Stone Thunderstruck IPA (19th Anniversary). 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Field to Ferment - Citra (2017). 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Interurban IPA. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Citradamus. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer CA$H MONY . 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Fantasy Factory. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity