Pulling Nails Blend #6
Pulling Nails pours a dark cola brown with a couple fingers of tan head that calms down to a thin layer over the top of the beer. The aroma is more of malty caramel and a barrel aged porter with yeast. The flavor is sour, but takes you on a journey of cola and dark fruit. We also picked up notes of coffee and caramel, a Belgiany yeast and some alcohol. The sourness builds upon itself and every sip brings a new flavor. The mouthfeel is medium to heavy and the carbonation is also heavy that lends a creamy foamy texture as you swish it in the glass. The alcohol is hidden, but comes out the more it warms up.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 8 minutes ago
- Vette432 listened to What's My Name Again?. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hopslam Ale. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for IPA 395. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for F* Cancer IPA. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Experimental J-Hole. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for California 99 Golden Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity