Pulling Nails Blend #6
Pulling Nails pours a dark cola brown with a couple fingers of tan head that calms down to a thin layer over the top of the beer. The aroma is more of malty caramel and a barrel aged porter with yeast. The flavor is sour, but takes you on a journey of cola and dark fruit. We also picked up notes of coffee and caramel, a Belgiany yeast and some alcohol. The sourness builds upon itself and every sip brings a new flavor. The mouthfeel is medium to heavy and the carbonation is also heavy that lends a creamy foamy texture as you swish it in the glass. The alcohol is hidden, but comes out the more it warms up.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for East India Pale Ale. 21 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Double Pillow. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Back to the Brews. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Moxee-Moron. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity