Pulling Nails Blend #6
Pulling Nails pours a dark cola brown with a couple fingers of tan head that calms down to a thin layer over the top of the beer. The aroma is more of malty caramel and a barrel aged porter with yeast. The flavor is sour, but takes you on a journey of cola and dark fruit. We also picked up notes of coffee and caramel, a Belgiany yeast and some alcohol. The sourness builds upon itself and every sip brings a new flavor. The mouthfeel is medium to heavy and the carbonation is also heavy that lends a creamy foamy texture as you swish it in the glass. The alcohol is hidden, but comes out the more it warms up.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 58 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for River Buddy. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Heady Topper. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for The Orange Curtain. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for What Hath God Wrought. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Bobble Head Red IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Downtown Brown. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity