PsycHOPathy is a traditional straw colored IPA with a bit of haziness. It has a ton of carbonation for a beer that pours with only a slight amount of white head. It has a strong herbal hop aroma and flavor. This beer keeps a low profile on the malt side which limits the sweetness considerably and favors a stronger hop profile with a substantial amount of hop bitterness through the entire experience. The high carbonation and bitterness leaves you with a dry finish that leaves you thirsty for the next sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 49 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Inclined IPA. 2 hours ago
- SweeneyWorldWide commented on beer Button & Muffin. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Three Philosophers (2016). 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Ripe IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity