PsycHOPathy is a traditional straw colored IPA with a bit of haziness. It has a ton of carbonation for a beer that pours with only a slight amount of white head. It has a strong herbal hop aroma and flavor. This beer keeps a low profile on the malt side which limits the sweetness considerably and favors a stronger hop profile with a substantial amount of hop bitterness through the entire experience. The high carbonation and bitterness leaves you with a dry finish that leaves you thirsty for the next sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 listened to What's My Name Again?. 20 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Abita Octoberfest. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Anderson Valley Briney Melon Gose. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Vanilla Bean Mexican Chocolate Stout. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Ginnepin Saison Ale. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Xtra-Citra Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Drunken Master. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity