PsycHOPathy is a traditional straw colored IPA with a bit of haziness. It has a ton of carbonation for a beer that pours with only a slight amount of white head. It has a strong herbal hop aroma and flavor. This beer keeps a low profile on the malt side which limits the sweetness considerably and favors a stronger hop profile with a substantial amount of hop bitterness through the entire experience. The high carbonation and bitterness leaves you with a dry finish that leaves you thirsty for the next sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Elderberry Sour. 15 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 004. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sugaree Maple Bourbon Pecan Pie. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Rhythm in the Lands. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Murk Man IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Never Mind the Beer Here's the Milkshake. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Wailua Wheat. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity