PseudoSue Galaxy Dry Hopped
Pours a deep gold color with an off-white, foamy head. Sticky lacing covers all sides of the glass. The strong, pungent Galaxy hop aroma is so intense that one becomes nervous that the intensity in the scent will translate into overwhelming hop dankness. Surprisingly, the taste is balanced and beautifully complex with initial grapefruit flavored bitterness and sweet guava aftertaste. This brew has one of the most intense aromas and amazing flavors all tied together with an extremely balanced aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Emperor Norton. 9 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Left Eye, Right Eye DIPA. 32 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Layla Blackberry Sour. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Long Table. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Get Back to Wort!. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for La Fin Du Monde. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Pumpkin Spice Latte (Nitro). 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
St. Paddy's Day Show
Kabru West Coast IPA