PseudoSue Galaxy Dry Hopped
Pours a deep gold color with an off-white, foamy head. Sticky lacing covers all sides of the glass. The strong, pungent Galaxy hop aroma is so intense that one becomes nervous that the intensity in the scent will translate into overwhelming hop dankness. Surprisingly, the taste is balanced and beautifully complex with initial grapefruit flavored bitterness and sweet guava aftertaste. This brew has one of the most intense aromas and amazing flavors all tied together with an extremely balanced aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Pool Party Haze. 32 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Seef Bier. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Victory Festbier. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Imaginary Friends. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Olympia Beer. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Ninja Star. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to San Diego Part 1. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity