PseudoSue Galaxy Dry Hopped
Pours a deep gold color with an off-white, foamy head. Sticky lacing covers all sides of the glass. The strong, pungent Galaxy hop aroma is so intense that one becomes nervous that the intensity in the scent will translate into overwhelming hop dankness. Surprisingly, the taste is balanced and beautifully complex with initial grapefruit flavored bitterness and sweet guava aftertaste. This brew has one of the most intense aromas and amazing flavors all tied together with an extremely balanced aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane and 1 other listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 21 minutes ago
- RichardHarris listened to October Spectacular!. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Honey Hips Strong Blonde. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Cantrip Kölsch. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Reissdorf Kölsch. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Solarc Shower Beer. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity