PseudoSue Galaxy Dry Hopped
Pours a deep gold color with an off-white, foamy head. Sticky lacing covers all sides of the glass. The strong, pungent Galaxy hop aroma is so intense that one becomes nervous that the intensity in the scent will translate into overwhelming hop dankness. Surprisingly, the taste is balanced and beautifully complex with initial grapefruit flavored bitterness and sweet guava aftertaste. This brew has one of the most intense aromas and amazing flavors all tied together with an extremely balanced aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hop Troll: Amarillo. 36 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lolita (2015). 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Le Jus. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Choklat. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Zaftig Wee Heavy. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lifted Embargo IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity