PseudoSue Galaxy Dry Hopped
Pours a deep gold color with an off-white, foamy head. Sticky lacing covers all sides of the glass. The strong, pungent Galaxy hop aroma is so intense that one becomes nervous that the intensity in the scent will translate into overwhelming hop dankness. Surprisingly, the taste is balanced and beautifully complex with initial grapefruit flavored bitterness and sweet guava aftertaste. This brew has one of the most intense aromas and amazing flavors all tied together with an extremely balanced aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming listened to San Diego Part 1. 1 minute ago
- lposada listened to Christmas Special. 54 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bro-Kini. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Double Toasted Marshmallow. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Stout at the Devil. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Deserables. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity