Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer
Color is a very dark brown with one finger of khaki colored head that fades quickly but leaves some nice lacing. Earthy aroma with dark malt, bourbon, oak, and maybe a hint of cinnamon. Taste is malt forward with robust flavors of dark bread, chocolate, vanilla, and oak. There's an ideal amount of sweetness like molasses or maple syrup. But what stands out is the bitterness. English hops create a bitter but flavorful bit, definitely above average intensity for this style. Yet it's still very well balanced. Medium to full bodied but not heavy. Mouthfeel is creamy and warming and the 11% is shocking. Finishes smooth with a lingering sweetness. A fantastic winter warmer - Prost Y'all!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Canebrake. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Senorita Horchata Imperial Porter. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for King Sue. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Momo Haze. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Some Pumpkins. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Stone Ruination 2.0. 7 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Exit 3 Blueberry Braggot. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity