Prince of Dankness
Color is deep gold, crystal clear. One finger of white, pillowy head and an abundance of lacing on the glass. Strong aroma of both hops and malt. But the taste is a hop lovers delight. Dank, resinous hop flavors of pine, berry, and citrus. Big, West Coast IPA profile with an appropriate amount of bitterness. Malts are slightly sweet on the back-end. Sticky mouthfeel with some nice mouthcoating. The 8.4% seems tame at first, but it catches up with you quickly. Finishes with a bitter, citrus finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Depth-Charged Double Bastard. 50 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Sharkinator White IPA. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Chocolate Indulgence. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Unity 2018 (West Coast IPA). 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to It's a Trappist!. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Sriracha Hot Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity