Prince of Dankness
Color is deep gold, crystal clear. One finger of white, pillowy head and an abundance of lacing on the glass. Strong aroma of both hops and malt. But the taste is a hop lovers delight. Dank, resinous hop flavors of pine, berry, and citrus. Big, West Coast IPA profile with an appropriate amount of bitterness. Malts are slightly sweet on the back-end. Sticky mouthfeel with some nice mouthcoating. The 8.4% seems tame at first, but it catches up with you quickly. Finishes with a bitter, citrus finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Source Series Apis. 56 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Galaxy Juice IPA. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Allagash White. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Damm Lemon. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Big Juice Smoothie Edition. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Attack Frequency. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity