Prince of Dankness
Color is deep gold, crystal clear. One finger of white, pillowy head and an abundance of lacing on the glass. Strong aroma of both hops and malt. But the taste is a hop lovers delight. Dank, resinous hop flavors of pine, berry, and citrus. Big, West Coast IPA profile with an appropriate amount of bitterness. Malts are slightly sweet on the back-end. Sticky mouthfeel with some nice mouthcoating. The 8.4% seems tame at first, but it catches up with you quickly. Finishes with a bitter, citrus finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Vicinity. 30 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for El Jefe Imperial Stout. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Gigantic IPA. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Four Seasons Of Mother Earth - Winter. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Beaver State Brews. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Zipline Double NZ IPA. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Out Of Your Gourd Pumpkin Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity