Pride Of CHops
Pride of CHops is a very clear, golden orange color. Head is foamy and white with good head retention. The aroma is both citrusy and full of tropical fruit, maybe some mango and guava. Taste follows the nose, with citrus, tropical fruit, and also some herbal hop flavors. Hoppy, dry, and very West Coast in style. Really nice mouthfeel, as we've come to appreciate with Beachwood beers. Finish is dry and crisp, with a grapefruit bitterness that is mild until the very end.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Deserables. 1 minute ago
- spaceman23 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 34 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for 99 Problems But A Peach Ain't One. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning and 1 other added a rating for Santa's Little Helper with Coffee & Cacao (2018). 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Brooklyn Local 1. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Hazy Shade of Winter. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for pFriem Super Saison. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity