Pride Of CHops
Pride of CHops is a very clear, golden orange color. Head is foamy and white with good head retention. The aroma is both citrusy and full of tropical fruit, maybe some mango and guava. Taste follows the nose, with citrus, tropical fruit, and also some herbal hop flavors. Hoppy, dry, and very West Coast in style. Really nice mouthfeel, as we’ve come to appreciate with Beachwood beers. Finish is dry and crisp, with a grapefruit bitterness that is mild until the very end.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Funky Pumpkin. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Seizoen. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Fairy Nectar London. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Moxee-Moron. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Seer. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Big Blue Van. 7 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap