Pride Of CHops
Pride of CHops is a very clear, golden orange color. Head is foamy and white with good head retention. The aroma is both citrusy and full of tropical fruit, maybe some mango and guava. Taste follows the nose, with citrus, tropical fruit, and also some herbal hop flavors. Hoppy, dry, and very West Coast in style. Really nice mouthfeel, as we've come to appreciate with Beachwood beers. Finish is dry and crisp, with a grapefruit bitterness that is mild until the very end.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Atticus IPA. 39 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for MoZee (Zeelander with Mosaic). 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 listened to It's a Trappist!. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Cerasus Magnifera. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to Christmas Special. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Root Bound. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Partying Past Burning Bridges. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Indian Brown Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity