Pride Of CHops
Pride of CHops is a very clear, golden orange color. Head is foamy and white with good head retention. The aroma is both citrusy and full of tropical fruit, maybe some mango and guava. Taste follows the nose, with citrus, tropical fruit, and also some herbal hop flavors. Hoppy, dry, and very West Coast in style. Really nice mouthfeel, as we've come to appreciate with Beachwood beers. Finish is dry and crisp, with a grapefruit bitterness that is mild until the very end.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 listened to Happy New Beer!. 9 minutes ago
- duffy12 listened to Portlandia. 34 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Oak Aged Saison. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Harmony Foretold Cucumber Wheat Ale. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Island Brewing Company Blonde Ale. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Old Fashioned Lemonade IPA. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Ellison Tiramisu Stout. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for 60 Days Dry Aged Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity