Praga Premium Pils
The opening beer on our "If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein" podcast, Praga Premium Pils sets the tone for the rest of the show. It pours a perfectly clear, golden amber color. The aroma has a lot of malt, with a fair amount of sweetness. It’s darker and sweeter than most in this style. And we get an unexpected bitterness that is earthy and herbal with a peppery bite. Medium body, a bit heavier than your typical pilsner. Everyone enjoyed this pilsner – it should be readily available throughout the US and we’d recommend picking this up for a summertime refresher.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 27 minutes ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Samuel Adams Summer Ale. 43 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Blackened Voodoo Lager. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Formless Reflections. 1 hour ago
- budman1 listened to Christmas Special. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Anderson Valley Blood Orange Gose. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity