Praga Premium Pils
The opening beer on our "If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein" podcast, Praga Premium Pils sets the tone for the rest of the show. It pours a perfectly clear, golden amber color. The aroma has a lot of malt, with a fair amount of sweetness. It’s darker and sweeter than most in this style. And we get an unexpected bitterness that is earthy and herbal with a peppery bite. Medium body, a bit heavier than your typical pilsner. Everyone enjoyed this pilsner – it should be readily available throughout the US and we’d recommend picking this up for a summertime refresher.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Black Rajah. 27 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Crush Cucumber Sour. 59 minutes ago
- lposada listened to Stouting Match. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Feral Vinifera. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for MoonJuice IPA. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for S'Mores. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Blak Bavarian Style Black Lager. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity