Positive Contact is an interesting beer from Dogfish Head brewed with fuji apple cider, cilantro and cayenne pepper. The apple comes through very strong on the smell. It is light in color and pretty cloudy. The apple juice flavor is very apparent with a little bit of pepper on the finish. This beer shares some qualities with apple cider and traditional farmhouse ales. It's definitely worth a try if you're looking for something a little different.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Lagoon. 41 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Dankosaurus IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Betty IPA. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to What's My Name Again?. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Exit 18 Baltic Porter. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Dorado High. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity