Positive Contact is an interesting beer from Dogfish Head brewed with fuji apple cider, cilantro and cayenne pepper. The apple comes through very strong on the smell. It is light in color and pretty cloudy. The apple juice flavor is very apparent with a little bit of pepper on the finish. This beer shares some qualities with apple cider and traditional farmhouse ales. It's definitely worth a try if you're looking for something a little different.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Wolf Child Double IPA. 27 minutes ago
- duffy12 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- lauralane listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Bell Tower IPA. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Downtown Brown. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity