Positive Contact is an interesting beer from Dogfish Head brewed with fuji apple cider, cilantro and cayenne pepper. The apple comes through very strong on the smell. It is light in color and pretty cloudy. The apple juice flavor is very apparent with a little bit of pepper on the finish. This beer shares some qualities with apple cider and traditional farmhouse ales. It's definitely worth a try if you're looking for something a little different.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada and 1 other listened to It's a Trappist!. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 listened to Exploring the Vault. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Abita Amber. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Better Days. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Umbrella Single-Hop IPA. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Drunken Master. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Miami Gras. 7 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for New Glarus Enigma. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity