Port 10 Year Anniversary Ale
Port 10 Year is an amber or light copper color. It has a floral, garden-line aroma with sweet sugar and hints of caramel. Initially the alcohol comes through strongly, this is definitely a sipper. It has a strong pine hop flavor, but is low on the bitterness. There is a huge amount of caramel maltiness that balances out the hops. It has a sticky, oily, resinous mouthfeel and the lacing causes it to stick to the glass. This is a strong beer, bold and thick, and you can tell Port put some time in to making their anniversary ale a special one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Devil Dancer. 42 minutes ago
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Lights On. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Game of Thrones: Valar Dohaeris. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Panic IPA. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Heady Topper. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to California Grab Bag II. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity