Port 10 Year Anniversary Ale
Port 10 Year is an amber or light copper color. It has a floral, garden-line aroma with sweet sugar and hints of caramel. Initially the alcohol comes through strongly, this is definitely a sipper. It has a strong pine hop flavor, but is low on the bitterness. There is a huge amount of caramel maltiness that balances out the hops. It has a sticky, oily, resinous mouthfeel and the lacing causes it to stick to the glass. This is a strong beer, bold and thick, and you can tell Port put some time in to making their anniversary ale a special one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis listened to Founders. 26 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Resist (Ghost 787). 38 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Resist (Ghost 787). 39 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Miscellanea Vol. 2. 52 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Rapturous. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Dragon's Milk Bourbon Barrel Stout. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Cali Creamin' Vanilla Cream Ale. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Odell IPA. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity