Port 10 Year Anniversary Ale
Port 10 Year is an amber or light copper color. It has a floral, garden-line aroma with sweet sugar and hints of caramel. Initially the alcohol comes through strongly, this is definitely a sipper. It has a strong pine hop flavor, but is low on the bitterness. There is a huge amount of caramel maltiness that balances out the hops. It has a sticky, oily, resinous mouthfeel and the lacing causes it to stick to the glass. This is a strong beer, bold and thick, and you can tell Port put some time in to making their anniversary ale a special one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Monterey Beer. 27 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Lagoon. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Dankosaurus IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Betty IPA. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to What's My Name Again?. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity