Port 10 Year Anniversary Ale
Port 10 Year is an amber or light copper color. It has a floral, garden-line aroma with sweet sugar and hints of caramel. Initially the alcohol comes through strongly, this is definitely a sipper. It has a strong pine hop flavor, but is low on the bitterness. There is a huge amount of caramel maltiness that balances out the hops. It has a sticky, oily, resinous mouthfeel and the lacing causes it to stick to the glass. This is a strong beer, bold and thick, and you can tell Port put some time in to making their anniversary ale a special one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for ChocoLatte. 51 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Shploing!!. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other added a rating for Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Inclined IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity