Pop-Up Session IPA
Pours a semi-hazy, light golden color with a thin head but one that lasts for the whole beer. It has a fresh, hoppy aroma that continues into the flavor. This is only 4.3% but packs plenty of flavor. The hops are citrusy and fruity, with hints of grapefruit and apple. Mouthfeel is well carbonated, with a crisp, refreshing finish. There is a lot more flavor here than this style usually has and this is easily one of the better Session IPAs out there.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 31 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Sierra Nevada Golden IPA. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Phantasmagoria. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hitachino Nest White Ale. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for The Cryo-Chronic IPA. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Changeling. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Beaver State Brews. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity