Pop-Up Session IPA
Pours a semi-hazy, light golden color with a thin head but one that lasts for the whole beer. It has a fresh, hoppy aroma that continues into the flavor. This is only 4.3% but packs plenty of flavor. The hops are citrusy and fruity, with hints of grapefruit and apple. Mouthfeel is well carbonated, with a crisp, refreshing finish. There is a lot more flavor here than this style usually has and this is easily one of the better Session IPAs out there.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 17 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for 99 Problems But A Peach Ain't One. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning and 1 other added a rating for Santa's Little Helper with Coffee & Cacao (2018). 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Brooklyn Local 1. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Hazy Shade of Winter. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for pFriem Super Saison. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Smithwick's Red Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity