Pool Party Haze
Color is golden straw, hazy, with one finger of white, fluffy head. Aroma full of tropical fruit. Taste has a bit more citrus and melon flavors, but the tropical fruit flavors like banana, guava, and passion fruit standout. Malts are bready and wheaty. Northeast-style but not too juicy or sweet. Dry mouthfeel and a pretty light body. Finish is smooth and refreshing. Definitely sessionable and prefect for sipping by the pool on the 4th of July.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 28 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Arkham's Finest. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Stone IPA. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Drawn And Quartered. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Epic Barley Wine. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Epitaph 2016. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Source Series Apis. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity