Ponto S.I.P.A. (Sessionable India Pale Ale)
Ponto Session IPA pours a slightly hazy straw color with some tiny carbonation bubbles. Those bubbles support a frothy white head that is long lasting for a beer that you can drink pretty quickly. Aroma of fresh citrus draws you into the initial taste of bready, doughy malts along with yeast. But immediately it turns hoppy with lemon and grapefruit citrus, along with floral and grassy flavors. Light body with an astringent mouthfeel and plenty of flavor for a beer at 4.5%. Classic West Coast bitterness in the finish, but it's not off-putting for the non-hop heads (like we know any!). While a lot of Session IPAs seem to lack flavor or depth, this stands out as one of the best in its category.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Secret Admirer. 4 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Great Lei Pineapple Colada IPA. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Playification. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity