Ponto S.I.P.A. (Sessionable India Pale Ale)
Ponto Session IPA pours a slightly hazy straw color with some tiny carbonation bubbles. Those bubbles support a frothy white head that is long lasting for a beer that you can drink pretty quickly. Aroma of fresh citrus draws you into the initial taste of bready, doughy malts along with yeast. But immediately it turns hoppy with lemon and grapefruit citrus, along with floral and grassy flavors. Light body with an astringent mouthfeel and plenty of flavor for a beer at 4.5%. Classic West Coast bitterness in the finish, but it’s not off-putting for the non-hop heads (like we know any!). While a lot of Session IPAs seem to lack flavor or depth, this stands out as one of the best in its category.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to Deja Stout. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hoss. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Yuengling Lager. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for De Garre Belgian Ale. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Scary Jesus Rock Star. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Emerald Triangle IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Downtown Brown. 7 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity