Ponto S.I.P.A. (Sessionable India Pale Ale)
Ponto Session IPA pours a slightly hazy straw color with some tiny carbonation bubbles. Those bubbles support a frothy white head that is long lasting for a beer that you can drink pretty quickly. Aroma of fresh citrus draws you into the initial taste of bready, doughy malts along with yeast. But immediately it turns hoppy with lemon and grapefruit citrus, along with floral and grassy flavors. Light body with an astringent mouthfeel and plenty of flavor for a beer at 4.5%. Classic West Coast bitterness in the finish, but it's not off-putting for the non-hop heads (like we know any!). While a lot of Session IPAs seem to lack flavor or depth, this stands out as one of the best in its category.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 1 minute ago
- outlawninja12 listened to All About the Stout. 51 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 2 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Lime:Thirty Lager. 2 hours ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Lime:Thirty Lager. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Thresher. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for DDH Blissful Ignorance. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity