Ponto S.I.P.A. (Sessionable India Pale Ale)
Ponto Session IPA pours a slightly hazy straw color with some tiny carbonation bubbles. Those bubbles support a frothy white head that is long lasting for a beer that you can drink pretty quickly. Aroma of fresh citrus draws you into the initial taste of bready, doughy malts along with yeast. But immediately it turns hoppy with lemon and grapefruit citrus, along with floral and grassy flavors. Light body with an astringent mouthfeel and plenty of flavor for a beer at 4.5%. Classic West Coast bitterness in the finish, but it’s not off-putting for the non-hop heads (like we know any!). While a lot of Session IPAs seem to lack flavor or depth, this stands out as one of the best in its category.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Positive Contact. 21 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Beaver State Brews. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Keep the Noise Low. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Citrus Wheat Beer. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Get Back to Wort!. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Hitched on Haze. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity