Ponto S.I.P.A. (Sessionable India Pale Ale)
Ponto Session IPA pours a slightly hazy straw color with some tiny carbonation bubbles. Those bubbles support a frothy white head that is long lasting for a beer that you can drink pretty quickly. Aroma of fresh citrus draws you into the initial taste of bready, doughy malts along with yeast. But immediately it turns hoppy with lemon and grapefruit citrus, along with floral and grassy flavors. Light body with an astringent mouthfeel and plenty of flavor for a beer at 4.5%. Classic West Coast bitterness in the finish, but it's not off-putting for the non-hop heads (like we know any!). While a lot of Session IPAs seem to lack flavor or depth, this stands out as one of the best in its category.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 33 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Avant Garde. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Blueberry Trainwreck. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Pelican. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Davy Brown Ale. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Hell or High Watermelon Wheat Beer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity