Pomona Queen pours a copper/amber color and is very clear with a lot of champagne-like carbonation and head that dissipates almost immediately. The aroma is malty and yeasty like bread before it is baked. This beer is reserved in its flavor and balances light malts with a little caramel sweetness. This light, crisp lager shares a lot of qualities with a steam beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Devil Went Down To Oregon. 14 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Saint Archer Mosaic IPA. 1 hour ago
- IPAman listened to LA LA Land. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Florida Cracker. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Outside Denali IPA. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Winter is Here. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Flyin' Monks. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity