Pomona Queen pours a copper/amber color and is very clear with a lot of champagne-like carbonation and head that dissipates almost immediately. The aroma is malty and yeasty like bread before it is baked. This beer is reserved in its flavor and balances light malts with a little caramel sweetness. This light, crisp lager shares a lot of qualities with a steam beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Sactown Brews. 1 minute ago
- Vette432 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Highland Oatmeal Porter. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Winter is Here. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Santilli. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Cougar. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Rapturous. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity