Pomona Queen pours a copper/amber color and is very clear with a lot of champagne-like carbonation and head that dissipates almost immediately. The aroma is malty and yeasty like bread before it is baked. This beer is reserved in its flavor and balances light malts with a little caramel sweetness. This light, crisp lager shares a lot of qualities with a steam beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Pilsner Urquell. 47 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Islander IPA. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Mastodon. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Into the Woods. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Stone Ruination 2.0. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Alligator. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Bourbon Barrel Aged Coconut Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity