Pomona Queen pours a copper/amber color and is very clear with a lot of champagne-like carbonation and head that dissipates almost immediately. The aroma is malty and yeasty like bread before it is baked. This beer is reserved in its flavor and balances light malts with a little caramel sweetness. This light, crisp lager shares a lot of qualities with a steam beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Exploring the Vault. 30 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Warsteiner Oktoberfest. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer listened to Hop o' The Morning. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bruery Terreux Oude Tart with Cherries. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Pacific Northwest. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hayburner. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to October Spectacular!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity