Pomona Queen pours a copper/amber color and is very clear with a lot of champagne-like carbonation and head that dissipates almost immediately. The aroma is malty and yeasty like bread before it is baked. This beer is reserved in its flavor and balances light malts with a little caramel sweetness. This light, crisp lager shares a lot of qualities with a steam beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Elderberry Sour. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 004. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sugaree Maple Bourbon Pecan Pie. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Rhythm in the Lands. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Murk Man IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Never Mind the Beer Here's the Milkshake. 7 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Wailua Wheat. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity