Pomona Queen pours a copper/amber color and is very clear with a lot of champagne-like carbonation and head that dissipates almost immediately. The aroma is malty and yeasty like bread before it is baked. This beer is reserved in its flavor and balances light malts with a little caramel sweetness. This light, crisp lager shares a lot of qualities with a steam beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Exit 10 Trail Mix. 13 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Grätzer. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Stone Mocha IPA. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Jacaranda. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for El Jeffe American Wheat. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for More is More. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for 11th Anniversary Barleywine. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity