Pomona Queen pours a copper/amber color and is very clear with a lot of champagne-like carbonation and head that dissipates almost immediately. The aroma is malty and yeasty like bread before it is baked. This beer is reserved in its flavor and balances light malts with a little caramel sweetness. This light, crisp lager shares a lot of qualities with a steam beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 56 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Great Lei Pineapple Colada IPA. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Redhook Sunrye Summer Ale. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to No Pumpkins Here. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Allagash White. 7 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Ten Fidy. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity