Pomona Queen pours a copper/amber color and is very clear with a lot of champagne-like carbonation and head that dissipates almost immediately. The aroma is malty and yeasty like bread before it is baked. This beer is reserved in its flavor and balances light malts with a little caramel sweetness. This light, crisp lager shares a lot of qualities with a steam beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 listened to Pacific Northwest. 31 minutes ago
- jbcurtis listened to Operation IPA Overload. 55 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Bud Light. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to Deja Stout. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Portlandia. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Unplugged Imperial Stout. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity