Poleeko Pale Ale
Clear, golden color with one inch of frothy white head. Aroma is strong for a Pale Ale with citrus and pine. Taste is similar, with lemon, tangerine, and hints of berry. The hops are plentiful, but supported by a biscuity, pale malt backbone. Mouthfeel is crisp and clean with smooth carbonation. Finishes with a slight grapefruit bitterness. Overall a really tasty beer and one that reminds us of the quality Pale Ales that got us into craft beer in the first place.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sugaree Maple Bourbon Pecan Pie. 15 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Rhythm in the Lands. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Murk Man IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Never Mind the Beer Here's the Milkshake. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Wailua Wheat. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Alpha Abstraction vol. 7. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity