Poleeko Pale Ale
Clear, golden color with one inch of frothy white head. Aroma is strong for a Pale Ale with citrus and pine. Taste is similar, with lemon, tangerine, and hints of berry. The hops are plentiful, but supported by a biscuity, pale malt backbone. Mouthfeel is crisp and clean with smooth carbonation. Finishes with a slight grapefruit bitterness. Overall a really tasty beer and one that reminds us of the quality Pale Ales that got us into craft beer in the first place.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Sugar Pine Cocoa-Vanilla Porter. 58 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Salted Caramel Brownie Brown Ale (New Belgium + Ben & Jerry's). 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Canebrake. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Norman. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Sanctification. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Aphotic. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Tanilla Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity