Poleeko Pale Ale
Clear, golden color with one inch of frothy white head. Aroma is strong for a Pale Ale with citrus and pine. Taste is similar, with lemon, tangerine, and hints of berry. The hops are plentiful, but supported by a biscuity, pale malt backbone. Mouthfeel is crisp and clean with smooth carbonation. Finishes with a slight grapefruit bitterness. Overall a really tasty beer and one that reminds us of the quality Pale Ales that got us into craft beer in the first place.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 49 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Zonker Stout. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to Deja Stout. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Gia Girl. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Imaginary Friends. 5 hours ago
- IPAman listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 7 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Hazy Beer Quartet. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity