Poleeko Pale Ale
Clear, golden color with one inch of frothy white head. Aroma is strong for a Pale Ale with citrus and pine. Taste is similar, with lemon, tangerine, and hints of berry. The hops are plentiful, but supported by a biscuity, pale malt backbone. Mouthfeel is crisp and clean with smooth carbonation. Finishes with a slight grapefruit bitterness. Overall a really tasty beer and one that reminds us of the quality Pale Ales that got us into craft beer in the first place.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 19 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Green Bench IPA. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for 4B Saison. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for 2x4. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Summer Solstice. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Harvest Wet Hop IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity