Poleeko Pale Ale
Clear, golden color with one inch of frothy white head. Aroma is strong for a Pale Ale with citrus and pine. Taste is similar, with lemon, tangerine, and hints of berry. The hops are plentiful, but supported by a biscuity, pale malt backbone. Mouthfeel is crisp and clean with smooth carbonation. Finishes with a slight grapefruit bitterness. Overall a really tasty beer and one that reminds us of the quality Pale Ales that got us into craft beer in the first place.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Cast Out IPA. 50 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Steal This Can. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Unpresidential IPA. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Spaten Pils. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Raspberry AF. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Trejo's Cerveza. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity