Poleeko Pale Ale
Clear, golden color with one inch of frothy white head. Aroma is strong for a Pale Ale with citrus and pine. Taste is similar, with lemon, tangerine, and hints of berry. The hops are plentiful, but supported by a biscuity, pale malt backbone. Mouthfeel is crisp and clean with smooth carbonation. Finishes with a slight grapefruit bitterness. Overall a really tasty beer and one that reminds us of the quality Pale Ales that got us into craft beer in the first place.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Wolf Child Double IPA. 57 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 and 1 other added a rating for Grand Hill IPA. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Prinsipia. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Victory Festbier. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity