Poleeko Pale Ale
Clear, golden color with one inch of frothy white head. Aroma is strong for a Pale Ale with citrus and pine. Taste is similar, with lemon, tangerine, and hints of berry. The hops are plentiful, but supported by a biscuity, pale malt backbone. Mouthfeel is crisp and clean with smooth carbonation. Finishes with a slight grapefruit bitterness. Overall a really tasty beer and one that reminds us of the quality Pale Ales that got us into craft beer in the first place.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer and 1 other added a rating for Young's Double Chocolate Stout. 54 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Memory Foam. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Invent the Universe. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Füry Kölsch. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB and 1 other listened to Seattle Show. 3 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Summerfest. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity