Pok Pok Rhubarb Som Shandy
Pok Pok is quite unique and features flavors not commonly found in many (if any) other beers. It pours a clear, golden color with light carbonation. The aroma has a tangy sourness with a bit of strawberry fruit coming through. Overall the taste has big sweetness up front that is counteracted by a white wine vinegar sourness that transitions to tartness in the aftertaste. Dried fruit and pie-filling flavors of plum, strawberry and rhubarb are quite pronounced. This beer features many gose-like characteristics including a slight sour funkiness and some mild salinity. No beer on the planet is quite like this one, so if you are looking for something unique, this is definitely work checking out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Love Like This. 1 minute ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Saint Archer White Ale. 56 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Sum'r Summer Ale. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Tax Holiday. 3 hours ago
- snpaulson added a rating for Metaphase. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for 60 Days Dry Aged Stout. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Islander IPA. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for To The Trees. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity