Pok Pok Rhubarb Som Shandy
Pok Pok is quite unique and features flavors not commonly found in many (if any) other beers. It pours a clear, golden color with light carbonation. The aroma has a tangy sourness with a bit of strawberry fruit coming through. Overall the taste has big sweetness up front that is counteracted by a white wine vinegar sourness that transitions to tartness in the aftertaste. Dried fruit and pie-filling flavors of plum, strawberry and rhubarb are quite pronounced. This beer features many gose-like characteristics including a slight sour funkiness and some mild salinity. No beer on the planet is quite like this one, so if you are looking for something unique, this is definitely work checking out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Squeezebox. 18 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 004. 59 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Southern Resident Killer Whale IPA. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 and 1 other listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Swirly - Chocolate/Vanilla Swirled Ale. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Wild Little Thing. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity